Enjoy the extravagance of French-Australian fusion
Full continental breakfast included in the tariff. Romantic dinners by arrangement.
Be spoiled at breakfast with buffet of fresh fruit, homemade granola, local yoghurt, home baked croissants and muffins. Be tempted by a gourmet selection of cooked breakfasts. Favorites from our Breakfast menu changed daily and seasonally.
Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, Croissant French Toast with maple syrup, poached fruit, French Waffles, Eggs Benedict, Poached Eggs with spinach, chorizo sausage and tomato relish.
Speak with us to arrange a romantic dinner. We use the freshest local seasonal produce to prepare our daily menu that reflects a fusion of Australian / French cuisine.
Dinner is served with our home made fresh ciabatta, French rye or pretzel rolls. Saturday evenings are a regular dining event and other nights by arrangement only. Bookings are essential before arrival.
Please note that we offer a set menu only, this is designed around the guests dining that particular evening – we ask for your dislikes and then get creative.
Past creations from our dinner menu – changed daily and seasonally
- Home-made duck and fig tortellini with goat cheese and walnuts with burnt butter and sage sauce
- Roasted figs with goat cheese wrapped in prosciutto and baked with honey served with a rocket salad.
- Twice baked zucchini souffle with fresh tomato sauce
- King Prawns poached in orange juice tossed through home-made linguine with roasted pumpkin and sage
- Rack of Lamb with quince and red wine sauce served with potato and fennel gratin and fresh greens
- Parmesan crusted snapper with baby chats and peas braised in chicken broth.
Past creations from our dessert menu – changed daily and seasonally
- Steamed caramel pear pudding with Maleny jersey cream
- Meringue roulade with strawberries and chocolate
- Creme caramel with orange
- Apple pannacotta with glazed apples